The program is simple…
The Premier Golf Club Loyalty and Rewards program was created to reward golfers like you who frequent the The City of Bellevue’s Bellevue Golf Course. The program rewards golfers with discounts on Green Fees, Range Balls and Golf Carts as well as special pricing on selected merchandise. And it's free to join and so easy:
• You earn 10 points for every dollar you spend at the Bellevue Golf Course, as well as any of the other courses managed by Premier Golf in the Puget Sound Area. All you need to do is show us your card at the time of purchase.
• Your accumulated points (10 points for every dollar spent) earn you discounts on Green Fees, Golf Carts and Range Balls, as well as special pricing on selected merchandise. 2,500 points for Bronze level - 5% Discount; 5,000 points for Silver Level - 10% Discount; 10,000 points for Gold Level - 15% Discount; and 15,000 Points for Platinum Level - 20% Discount.
• All discounts are automatically applied at the cash register; all you need to do is show us your card at the time of purchase.
• The fiscal year for the accumulation of points is from May 1st to April 30th of each year, to coincide with the golf season. Points are reset to zero each May 1st then accumulate through the following April 30th.
• From time to time you will receive special offers for Premier Club members only, such as special merchandise sales, member appreciation golf events, even discounts with partner companies and organizations.
• The Premier Club Loyalty and Rewards Program is FREE of charge and registration takes just a couple of minutes. Once you are signed up, you will receive a Loyalty Rewards Card. Simply present the card at the point of sale and watch the points (and REWARDS) add up!
* Rewards cannot be earned on sales and admissions tax, gratuities, special package pricing, and contracted events.
* Reward program is subject to change at any time at the discretion of Premier Golf Centers, LLC and The City of Bellevue.
What is Premier Golf Club?
The Premier Golf Club is a Loyalty and Rewards Program designed to reward your loyalty by awarding points for all dollars spent at The City of Bellevue’s Bellevue golf course, and other Premier Golf managed courses in the Puget Sound area, which accumulate to earn discounts on future purchases at the courses.
How much does the program cost?
The Premier Golf Club Loyalty and Rewards program is FREE of charge to all participants. Simply sign up for the program by filling out the application online or in person at the Bellevue Golf Course.
How do I earn Loyalty Rewards Points?
For every $1 in approved purchases, you will earn 10 points.
What is an approved purchase?
Approved purchases include, but are not limited to, greens fees, golf carts, range balls, lessons, golf shop merchandise, mini golf fees and food & beverage. The exclusions to the program include, but are not limited to, sales tax and admissions tax, gratuities, specially priced golf packages, and contracted events.
Who can join The Premier Golf Club Loyalty and Rewards Program?
Anyone is eligible to join the program.
How do I enroll in Premier Golf Club Loyalty and Rewards Program?
You may sign up for the program by simply filling out and submitting the appropriate form. The form is available at any of the thirteen courses, or online at BellevuePGC.com.
How will I know how many Loyalty Rewards Points I have?
Your Loyalty Rewards balance may be checked for you at any time by one of the staff members. A balance will also print on your receipt each time you present your loyalty card at purchase.
How do I receive my Loyalty Reward discounts?
Your applicable Loyalty Reward discounts are automatically applied at the register as long as you present your card prior to making your purchase. Your reward discounts are only applicable to your purchases and not those of your playing partners. You may pay for others and earn points for the purchase; however, your reward discounts are only applicable to your personal items.
Does my membership in the program expire?
No. Your membership will remain active as long as you make at least one purchase in every reward year (May 1st through April 30th) . If your membership becomes inactive due to nonuse for over one year, it may be reinstated by simply filling out another application.
Can I use my Loyalty Reward Card to accrue points for special service or group payment?
The Premier Golf Club Loyalty and Rewards program is designed for individual use only. It is not applicable to group spending. Points are not earned and discounts are not applicable when paying for large groups (16 players or more) or tournaments.
Can I earn Loyalty Rewards Points when paying for a Special Golf Package?
Yes. Points are earned for the purchase of Special Golf Packages, but Reward Discounts are not applicable on Special Golf Packages.
• The Premier Golf Club Loyalty Rewards Points (Rewards Program) and benefits are offered at the sole discretion of Premier Golf Centers, LLC and The City of Bellevue and all interpretations of Rewards Program Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Premier Golf Centers, LLC and The City of Bellevue. Premier Golf Centers, LLC and The City of Bellevue reserve the right to add, delete, or change any of the rules, conditions, benefits, rewards, and any other aspect of the rewards program at their sole discretion, with or without notice.
• Premier Golf Centers, LLC and The City of Bellevue have the right to terminate the Premier Golf Club Loyalty and Rewards Program by providing three (3) months advance written notice of the termination date to program participants. Any such notice will be mailed and or e-mailed to Participants at the address provided at the time the rewards card is issued. Participants are responsible for notifying Premier Golf Centers, LLC of any change of address. In the event of termination of the rewards program, the right of participants to claim rewards will be terminated on the termination date and any unused rewards shall be cancelled.
• Accrued rewards do not constitute property of the participant and are not transferable in the event of death, divorce or otherwise by operation of law.
• The sale or barter of reward points and other rewards program benefits is prohibited and all reward points are nontransferable. Any such reward points or benefits deemed by Premier Golf Centers, LLC to have been transferred or sold may be cancelled.
• Participants will be issued a Rewards Card upon their enrollment in the Premier Golf Club Program.
• Use of the Rewards Card constitutes enrollment and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of The Premier Golf Club Loyalty and Rewards Program.
• In order to earn Rewards, the Rewards Card must be presented at the time of purchase.
• Rewards will not be earned on Special Golf Packages or purchases made in connection with Group or Tournament events or Group usage of facilities; a group of more than sixteen (16) people shall constitute a Group.
• Once a Participant has reached the Rewards threshold established by Premier Golf Centers, LLC, applicable discounts will be applied at the time of purchase provided the rewards card is presented prior to purchase.
• Reward discounts are only applicable to Green Fees, Golf Cart Fees and Range Ball fees for the individual card holder. Reward Discounts are not applicable to guests of the individual card holder.
• Rewards cannot be earned on sales tax, gratuities, groups of more than 16 people, special golf packages, and contracted events.
• The Loyalty Rewards card is nontransferable and the accrued Rewards may not be redeemed, returned or exchanged for cash.
• A lost rewards card may result in the loss of the accrued benefits until the card is replaced, and a charge may be made for a replacement card.
• Participants will not lose rewards points unless the Loyalty Rewards Program is terminated or Premier Golf Centers, LLC determines that a participant has obtained or used the reward points in violation of these Terms and Conditions
Please contact us with any questions on the Terms & Conditions at:
Premier Golf Centers, LLC
2501 15th Ave. W, Seattle WA 98119 Phone (206) 285-2200