The Golf Course, Driving Range, Practice Greens, Pro Shop and Restaurant are OPEN!
In compliance with state law and for the safety of all guests and employees, facial coverings are required to be worn inside the pro shop, restaurant and anywhere on the property where at least six feet of physical distancing is not possible.
We are open and following the current Covid-19 safety guidelines for golf.
- Physical distancing must be practiced at all times
- Sanitizing stations in pro shop, driving range and restaurant
- Credit/Debit Card payment only (no cash accepted)
- No equipment rentals
- Maximum four players per group
- Walk-ins are welcome and can join waiting list at the golf course
- Golf cars and push carts available for rent; sanitized between uses
- Two players from separate households may share golf cars
- Flagsticks must remain in at all times
- Touch points such as bunker rakes, ball washers, benches and air hoses have been eliminated
Driving Range & Pro Shop:
- Open with sanitizing measures in place for your safety
The Bellevue Grill:
- Open under current guidelines